[Ouwcrew-l] Pictures!

Mathews, Rebecca rm337210 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 20:52:39 EDT 2011

Hey ladies,

There was some frustration going around about the Facebook group to upload photos to because you could only upload one at a time and when you take pictures from Facebook they often have to be converted to different sizes and are distorted and such. So, I went ahead and made a PhotoBucket account for everyone to put their pictures on.  This way you can look through and see them all at once and then add ones that you may have that aren't already on there. Also, you can tell your parents if they have taken pictures at regattas and want to add them.

Go to http://photobucket.com/

Click Log In

Username: OUWCphotos

Password: stroudsrun

Hope this is helpful, several people I talked to thought it would be.

Have a great day :) Enjoy Spring

Becca