[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT secret rower switches!!!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 6 21:26:54 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

So we need to sort out these secret rowers.  Be sure you read this and follow it soon so no one ends up with no spirit bags on race day!  That would be sad :( !

Ok

LIA- E-mail Stephanie Gibson and get her secret rower.  This will now be yours! (Guess you've already done this?)

If you had MADDIE as your secret rower, E-mail her and get her secret rower.  This will now be yours!

If you had STEPHANIE, you will not have LIA!

YAY! now we can all move along with the bags! :D

See you in the AM!