[Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

maddison mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 21:08:12 EDT 2011

Hey all,

So, I just wanted to let you all know myself that due to some personal stuff, I won't be able to row spring season. I really just need a few weeks to get everything in order, and unfortunately that is too much time to take off from the team to join back in later. I can assure you that this is seriously one of the hardest decisions I've had to make, because I love rowing, and all of you. But don't think that because I'm not on the team won't mean I won't be around ;). I'm still the teams biggest, most dedicated fan! I am really, truly, sorry to leave, and just want to thank you all for being such great teammates and role models. Give me a call if you've ever got some free time during the day and we'll grab coffee :)
Love,
Maddie