[Ouwcrew-l] Revised Rides

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:42:46 EDT 2010

Ladies,
    Hopefully this will be the last email I send today.  We have had some issues with the rides for this week.  There are some of you who said that they can drive but would prefer not to...well I'm sorry to say that in order to more evenly disperse the drivers, I am going to need you to drive.  Please look over this carefully and save this one seeing as it is the more current and more accurate.
Rides for the week:

Monday
          **Jill
            Megan