[Ouwcrew-l] Optional Afternoon Practices

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 31 15:07:02 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

I recall having a conversation with Coach and some of the girls about the possibility of optional afternoon practices. We would be going out around 6. If you would like to participate please let me know and we can coordinate cars and the day. This is important because the men go out around 5:30/6 and are using our 4. They'll need to know ahead of time if we are going to be using it. :)

Recap: let me know which days you can go out around 6.

<3,
Megan