[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for Tomorrow's Scrimmage

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 29 14:58:53 EDT 2010

RIDES FOR TOMORROW (30 OCT 2010)
            Just some heads up…there are going to be a lot of cops out tomorrow and are going to be pulling people over left and right so ONLY DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT not anything over….Also I know that you ladies don’t have any type of illegal substances in your car but if you do…get it out because the cops are also willing to search cars at random if they suspect anything so JUST BE SMART…..
                        -we are going to be going in groups…Coach and Sara….and Savannah, Maddison, and Jill…that way there is someone leading who knows the way.
                        - oh and Stacy and Vanessa are driving themselves so please make sure to get there on time.
**Coach Becky
Jen
Amanda
Claire

**Sara
Emily
Ryann
Lauren

** Savannah
Alexa
Susannah
Leah
Allison

**Maddison
Kate
Caroline
Leisha
Autumn
Megan

**Jill
Rachael
Risa
Ǻsa
Brenna

Remember to be there at 7:30….set 3 alarms if needed…have  a good and SAFE night!! =)

Sara L Fisher