[Ouwcrew-l] T-shirts and Weight Loss

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 26 20:29:10 EDT 2010

 Hey girlies!

First of all, please remember to bring $6 per shirt you plan to order as well as how many you want of each size Thursday night.

Second, anyone who is free there will be a Freshman 15 nutrition talk tomorrow evening from 7-8 in Grover W255.  This meeting is an info session for us so that we can get some community service hours helping out later in the year.  I need to know if you can not attend because this is training for community service.  Based upon how many girls can go will decide if we are taking on the project so PLEASE let me know!

Loves you!!!
Jen