[Ouwcrew-l] Cedar Point

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 20 22:29:59 EDT 2010

So I realized that I forgot to send out when everyone will be leaving and where they will be leaving from:

Stacy and Vanessa will be leaving at 4
Emily will be leaving at 5

The girls riding with Stacy and Vanessa you will meet at 3:45 from the Ping parking lot, and 4:45 for the girls riding with Emily. I will be sending you directions and a list of the things to bring :D