[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes for 10/14/2010

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 15 08:41:23 EDT 2010

OUWC
General Meeting
Thursday 14 October 2010
I.  Cedar Point à Megan/Sara
·         $$ from last time came in!!!!
·        List for next weekend (Oct 22-24)

Peeps going:

Leisha

Caroline

Emily

Lauren

Becca

Vanessa

Stacy

Diana

Claire

Leah

Alyssa

Stephanie

Alexa

I.      Jen
·         Adopt a highway details
1.      be @ Ping at 2:00 PM
2.      it isn’t going to be more than 3 hours =)
·         Community service req’s
1.      we have to have 20 hrs per girl because we’re a club sport
a)      there is a new community service opportunity with Arts West à helping out a couple of hours a week
·         Novice t-shirts
1.      you need to get your $$ in to either Autumn or Jen before you can get your shirt
·         Apparel for Saturday
1.      wear OU Crew or OU or Green gear
2.      bring clothes cause it may rain or will be a little cold
·         Bracelets
1.      the Men’s Team has designed a bracelet like the “Livestrong” bracelets and they have 3 diff. Sizes
2.      they are $1 and will be available at the regatta Saturday

II.   Savannah
·         Itinerary for Saturday since the attachment didn’t work right =)
o       please don’t lose this!!!
§         Make sure to reference the weather/directions
§       We race @ 9:50 (Novice 8), 2:10 (Varsity 8), 2:20 (Novice 4)
§       Be @ Ping at 5:10 AM!!!!!!! We will leave NO later than 5:20 and showing up late will not be acceptable
§       Follow the directions for where to park
§         Waiver

III.Absences
A.    you have to let us know 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE MEETING
B.     if there is a conflict with an activity (ie community service, fundraising, etc.) you need to let THE PERSON IN CHARGE KNOW [the exec board member]
1.      Pres. = Megan Dean
2.      VP = Kate Schmidlin
3.      Treasurer = Autumn Springer
4.      Community Serv/ Apparel = Jen Atkins
5.      Fundraising = Stephanie Gibson
                        6.   Regatta Chair = Savannah Bales

ALSO MAKE SURE TO SEE WHO IS DRIVING AND WHAT CAR YOU WILL BE IN FOR THE REGATTA!!!! =)))
Sara L Fisher