[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for practice :D

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 14 21:10:34 EDT 2010

Hey girls ... here are the rides for tomorrow morning. You need to be at your spot by 5:10 a.m.

*side notes
    - Drivers please make sure that you have the phone numbers of the girls you are driving just incase someone sleeps in :D
    - PLEASE be careful driving in the morning ... it's dark and we can't count on the other drivers to be sober/awake while driving. There are also TONS of Bambis and their mothers along with other 'critters.' So, once again take caution while driving ... you guys are very important to me and the rest of the varsity :D

Stacy: by the basketball courts (minus the ADPi house on Court Street) (937) 622-1977
    Becca
    Allison
    Amanda
    Megan (ADPi house ... white house near Baker)

    ** Keep an eye out for Sara and Savannah

Emily: cross walk (by the entrance to West) (937) 545-0772
    Ryann
    Leah
    Maddison
    Susannah