[Ouwcrew-l] Empower 5K

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 5 16:31:52 EDT 2010

 Hey ladies!

As you know this Saturday is the Empower 5K, I will be emailing the list of volunteers tomorrow afternoon and will include every name I do not have a valid excuse for.  Those of you who have already told me you can't come please email me again just so I have all of them together, and if you are planning to not attend you need to email me by noon tomorrow.  Sorry this sounds so cranky, I'm not angry just on a time crunch!  Have a wonderful day!  Thank you so much.

Jen