[Ouwcrew-l] LDWS explanation

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 4 20:14:00 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

I just wanted to give you a little information about the LDWS workshop that we have to go to. Club Sports puts on a workshop every quarter that will help to broaden our horizons on topics such as: sexual harrassment, leadership, and other things. This is a mandatory event. We will meet in Walter right next to the doors closest to Grover. The meeting starts at 7, so ya'll need to be there by 6:45. If you have class or work you need to let Sara know A.S.A.P.

See you there,
Megan :D