[Ouwcrew-l] V-What?

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 12 15:58:43 EST 2010

 Hey ladies!

Tonight the Ohio University Volleyball Team (get it? v ball??? hahaha) is playing school rival, Miami University!  Last year they had 5,229 people in attendance (please don't check my numbers, thats just what I heard) and are shooting to break that this year!  Any of you who are free and want to come cheer on our fellow students with us meet at the entrance to west (across from Porter) at 6:45!  Be there or be square! haha

Have a lovely evening no matter what you do!  See you lovely ladies in the morning!

Love always,
Jen