[Ouwcrew-l] Evaluations

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 11 14:01:28 EST 2010

Lovely Rowers,

Here is the fall quarter evaluation that needs to be filled out by the people who weren't at the meeting last night. This needs to be in to me by Sunday, November 14th, at 8 p.m. Thanks to all of those who were able to come ... I know that they were kind of boring but I hope you had fun none the less (it's always fun being with your teammates). For those of you who went out for optional practice and derigged the boats ... thank you and I hope you had fun!

Also, a final reminder: We will be taking the boats back on SATURDAY at 9 a.m. Be there no later than 8:45 a.m. so we can get into the correct cars and head off.

Final thing ... everyone should wish Leisha to "break a leg," Saturday morning, because she is auditioning for her dance minor :D

Enjoy your Veteran's Day!

-- Megan