[Ouwcrew-l] Last Chance Milwaukee!

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 09:17:02 EST 2010

 Hey girlies!

This Friday we have a community service opportunity helping out timing at the swim meet.  We would be meeting around 2 and done by 4:30 ish.  As per usual,  I need to hear back with a yes or no of if you can go.  Since this is such a short time AND on campus please try your hardest to work it out!  Thank you so much ladies, we will be starting into winter with A LOT of hours under our belt which is great and I'm so glad you have volunteered to help so much!

Jen