[Ouwcrew-l] FW: SOEIT1_CIC: Win a Chipotle Gift Card!

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 8 16:47:49 EST 2010

________________________________
From: Anna Addington [addingto at ohio.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: SOEIT1_CIC: Win a Chipotle Gift Card!

Greetings,

Do not miss out on your chance to win a $25 gift card to Chipotle!

We are close to the 100 people minimum that is needed to award the gift card so please forward this to your friends in student organizations so we can select a winner.

The Campus Involvement Center is currently conducting a survey of all the registered student organizations so that we can use that information to develop useful and relevant programs for Ohio University's registered student organizations. The survey can be accessed at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGTQ9HK and you can enter for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Chipotle by completing the survey.

Have a great day!

Tommy Raimondi