[Ouwcrew-l] FW: Club Sports LDWS

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed May 19 14:50:32 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Jeremy Engel [jengelohio at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:23 PM
To: Coder, Zachary; Hunter, Matthew; Blohm, Heather; Aftabizadeh, Som; Ardrey, Tyler; Mason, Tegan; Zeitler, Daniel; Smith, Brittany; Trucco, Alissa; Fortuna, Katherine; Taylor, Celeste; Cornwell, Hope; Nieto, Kristin; Johnson, Daniel; Coe, John; sw191706-forward; Matthews, Clay; Fahey, Patrick; Dave.P.Blaushild.1 at ohio.edu; Haas, August; Hughes, Aubrey; jm287106-forward; Todd, Kristin; Knowles, Megan; Burress, Joshua; Stanich, Samantha; wk107707 at ohio.edu; Kleymeyer, Joshua; Vorel, Mollie; Weitthoff, Travis; Sparks, Brooke; Leow, Stephen; Healy, Elaine; Foreman, Zachary; Phillips, Trevor; Newman, Michael; Stine, Catherine; Brown, Adam; Dean, Megan; Jagos, John; Black, Courtney; Bechtol, Lucas; English, Erin; carly.koss at gmail.com; Munn, Rachel; Bartone, Stephen; Dunlap, Molly; Folt, Brian; Gehrich, Krystin; Smith, Amy; Cellar, Adam; Geib, Abigail; Creme, Nicholas; Bartish, Alison; Jennings, Timothy; Moore, Halle; Vonins, Branden
Subject: Club Sports LDWS

Hi All,

I apologize greatly for the LDWS mix up this quarter.  We will be holding our final LDWS session of the year next Monday, May 24 at 7pm in Walter Hall 135.  The topic for the session is Sustainability!  I know many of your clubs still need LDWS credit so take advantage.

Reminder:  Officer Training Tonight, 8pm...Walter Hall 235!!

Thanks,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy Engel