[Ouwcrew-l] Thursday Practice

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 31 20:57:40 EDT 2010

It will be cold tmro morning, (~48 degrees) dress warm. Layers are good so that you can take them off as you warm up during the row.  Katie and Maddie will be in the Launch, Dress extra warm. Cox'ns dress warm as well.  Here are the linups so that we can get moving once we get there:

        Vini                        Dirigo                 4+
c      Jen                        Sarah                    Bryana
8        Ellen                    Jill S                        Autumn
7        Steph                    Tegan                    Allison
6        Hannah                 Megan D                Sara
5        Kate                     Shanna                    Sam
4        Patty                    Meagan C
3        Alyssa                  Erin
2        Savannah              Genevieve
1        Jill G                    Lauren

Also, Remind me to tell you all about the Tri after practice because I have more info on that.

~N~