[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes 3-11!

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:17:44 EST 2010

Hey yall, you are almost done w week 10... how exciting is that!?!??!

If you were *NOT AT THE MEETING THIS IS WHAT I SHANNA C DEJOSEPH NEED FROM
YOU*
Name, phone number, where you live, if you can drive to practice, if you
text, and any other important info (such as, you can only drive on fridays,
you drive a space shuttle) and how many people you can hold in your car. I
need this from you asap!

Elections are coming up at the beginning of spring quarter. Sunday April
11th, you MUST BE HERE. Us current officers won't be done until the end of
spring season, and this way the new officers can learn about things as the
season goes on. We will nominate at our first meeting next quarter!  woo.

Camp Bob!
We will load the trailor at 4PM on Friday, the 19th. If you have an exam
during this time, you need to find someone to take your stuff there for you!
The trailer will be at the small parking lot of peden, the one close to
ping.
Meeting at 4:45, leaving at 5:15 on Saturday morning!

Erin needs what size skin you want ASAP. we are gonna need these VERY soon!
Bring money for the camp bob shirt when we load the trailer on friday-
because she will have them ready!

--
Shanna DeJoseph