[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 3-4

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:16:23 EST 2010

Meeting Mondays 6:30 Spring Quarter! I know that there will be conflicts,
but due to traveling and such, this is how it is going to have to be! If you
can't make it, you will just have to read my ever-entertaining minutes!

Camp Bob Dues are due (haha, get it?) next week, the 11th. 135$ you hafta
talk to Jill if you need to work something out!

REMEMBER BOATS ON SATURDAY!!!! meet us at the ping parking lot at 9:15 and
we will be rolling at 9:30!!! AM!!
If you can drive- bring your car! if we don't need you, you can leave it
there because it will be a saturday! bring about 3 dollars for gas!

PAY FOR YOUR SWEATS so poor jillypoo doesn't need to keep dragging them to
practice and meetings!!

Get me your schedules if you haven't already! most of you have but i know
some of you haaaven't!!!

Novi who were not here- we measured you! we need your bust and hips. so if
you weren't here- measure yourself and get them to tegan asap!

happy week nine- we are almost there!!!

--
Shanna DeJoseph