[Ouwcrew-l] OUWC money!!!

Springer, Autumn as215508 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 7 19:31:52 EDT 2010

 If you have paid for everything or have e-mailed me otherwise about a plan then no need to read further. If you owe money I will be at the top of Baker by frontroom on wednesday from 12:00-12:15. If you can't meet me then-I live in shively so you can drop it off anytime before Thursday at 9:00 AM! If you have NOT paid AND have NOT talked to me you NEED to let me know what is going on otherwise I will turn your name into chubb to hold your grades.

Autumn