[Ouwcrew-l] Coach

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 20 22:35:15 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

I'd like to let ya'll know that our coach is Eric Long who rowed for the men's team and graduated in 2006. He's a very personable and loves our competitive drive. He said that he was a lightweight for his freshman year and he was .2 seconds away from medaling at VAILS. So, he knows what it feels like to get that far and I know that's what we want. Also, his senior year he helped to coach the novice team for the fall ... so he knows what it takes to coach as well as medaling at Vails.

- Megan