[Ouwcrew-l] Howdy Everyone!

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 31 19:34:02 EST 2010

Also, Please do not forget about our 72 Hour rule!!!! For those of you who are new, 72 hours before a race of any sort you are not to smoke/drink/do drugs/drink caffeine etc...basically anything that is bad for you body.  If you have to drink pop or coffee to make it through a day then drink lots of water~! Also if you were not at the meeting and you ahve not done so then you must let nick know if you are going to be at the erg sprints. Love you all! see you in the am!

Tegan