[Ouwcrew-l] Practice Saturday!

Nick Goode goodenic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:59:31 EST 2010

Hey Girls,

Remember to be there before 9AM tomorrow, so we can get started.  Also I
would suggest you to get up early and eat a little something, but that is up
to you.  Also I would like you all to come with a piece of paper with your
goal pace written on it so that we can know it and give proper motivation.

See you in the morning,

Nick