[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 2-18

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:24:10 EST 2010

Im sorry if this doesn't make much sense...

Kayla Vaughn- has this to say. She is writing a piece about us for backdrop?
Volunteers? E-mail Kayla at kv313708 at ohio.edu or call her at 513-225-6976 If
you would like to participate! Or if your roomatees hate you and want to
interview as well... she wants this done by the beginning of next week!

next week- there is an LDWS workshop in Bentley 233 next thursday at 7:30.
come to this, and then we will have our general meeting! Woo. it is
mandatory unless you tell MEEEE (shanna) that is me. At 8:30 we will come
down here for our gen met.

Will club spots be cut next year...... crisis?.... uh oh.....;. recreational
funding?...... uh oh. This is what the LDWS will be about. So come and
listen

Tuesday 23rd at 1:30 in the computer services center, you can talk about how
important club sports is and such. Jeremy will be explaining things.

WE WILL GO GET BOATS FOR CAMP BOB SOON!!! AT SATURDAY MARCH 6th WE WILL GO.
We will be leaving at 9:30 from PING!!!!!! if you can drive, bring your
car.... THIS IS MANDATORY UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY PREVIOUSLY PLANNED ON
BEING HERE!!! SOooooo be there? it won't take too long. BE AT PING AT 9:15

For all of us who have houses... we need to accomodate the novice! Soooo let
us know if you can have novi slash underclassmen on friday night before we
go! E-mail tegan if you would like to drive to bob! woo

the first due date for the money for bob will be March 11th. 150$ watch for
the amount due!

rec fest.... make sure you are there on time! at 3:45 at PING!

our shirt for camp bob may be a little different... but erin will do the
best she can! watch for the e-mail about the price!

PRACTICE SATURDAY!!! at 9 AM!
we will be done by 10:30!!! it is NOT a test!
nicks not mad... but
when spring comes around... we will NOT be doing this whole no practice
thing. just to let you know.
do things early. bc we will be having practice at 5:30 every morning.

AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR SCHEDULES DONE YOU NEED TO E-MAIL THEM TO ME! !!!!
(Shanna) OK PERFECT GOT IT GOOD PERFECT. FOR OUR MEETINGS AND SUCH.

we will be ording skins and unis soon... when we ask you your weight and
height and things... just get them to us soon!

hey ya'll from past years.... if you want to sell you uni- contact tegan. ok
perfect.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

Shanna DeJoseph