[Ouwcrew-l] daffodils

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 12 15:59:50 EST 2010

Hey girls,

This daffodil thing seems a little stressful. According to the document, it is like selling Girl Scout cookies. You have to take the order, turn it in, and then distribute them when they get here. They get here the weekend of before our finals, and then we would distribute them to whoever ordered them.

So pretend your grandma in Wyoming wants some flowers...well how do you get them to her??

If anyone is still interested in this fundraiser, let me know and we can arrange things. It might be nice to get some for friends or your dorm or something?? If you plan to go home finals week to gear up for Bob, you could take orders home then. I dunno. Let me know.

K that's all from me for awhile!