[Ouwcrew-l] camp bob shirts

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:56:32 EST 2010

heyy gal pals,

well the end of the quarter is really sneaking up on us quick, and with that we have the beloved camp bob. we all know camp bob isn't camp bob without cool t-shirts : ) since i will need to put the order in no later then NEXT thursday, we need to come up with a design in an extremely EFFICIENT manner tomorrow at the meeting! i will need sizes for shirts absolutely no later then next thursday.

get your brains moving on this....im thinking of some sort of neon shirt...maybe highlighter orange? or green?

if anyone wants to bring old shirts for examples..do it!

i expect some cool shit!!! loooves ya peeps