[Ouwcrew-l] FW: Thank you & Calendar Reminder

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 11 01:08:08 EST 2010

________________________________
From: Tegan Mason [tm152006 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 11:55 PM
To: Dean, Megan
Subject: Fwd: Thank you & Calendar Reminder

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ali Cox <ali at alicox.com<mailto:ali at alicox.com>>
Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Subject: Thank you & Calendar Reminder
To: Ali Cox <ali at alicox.com<mailto:ali at alicox.com>>

Hello,

This is a thank-you note for helping to support the US Women’s National Team.  We have just returned from 2010 World Championships on Lake Karapiro in New Zealand. Our team brought home three medals: gold in the W8+, bronze in the W2- and bronze in the W4-. It was a great regatta, with wild conditions!

Now that we are home training, we’re ACTIVELY continuing to spread the word about our fundraiser, the 2011 Power & Grace, Portraits of American Rowers calendar. We would certainly appreciate your help getting the word out. As we enter the holiday season, this is an IDEAL and INSPIRATIONAL gift featuring the Women’s team looking beautiful, muscular and sophisticated. Again, this is our fundraiser, with 100% of proceeds going to towards our training costs.

Bargain price of $10 each. Online sales only: www.yearbox.com/rowing<http://www.yearbox.com/rowing>

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for forwarding this email on to your friends, teammates, athletes and colleagues. By doing so you are *directly*supporting US National Team athletes.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you if you have already participated.

Happy Holidays,
Ali Cox

ali cox
ali at alicox.com<mailto:ali at alicox.com>