[Ouwcrew-l] relay for life letter writing party TONIGHT

Starkey, Jillian js460606 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 27 17:01:27 EDT 2010

Hey girls-

Hope everyone is having a good day.  I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a letter writing party tonight in Bentley 129 from 7-10pm.  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME RIGHT AT SEVEN AND STAY TIL 10. Come anywhere in between 7-10.  I am not feeling good right now so chances are I probably won't be able to attend, so with that being said FIND someone who is going so you can send an address with them!

If you absolutely DO NOT have any addresses add this link to your facebook page (easy and quick)...
go to your Relay for Life account and there is a tab under fundraising tools named Social Networking.. it will give you super easy directions to add a place for donations.

love
Jill S.