[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes 4-26

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:53:59 EDT 2010

Happy week 5!! Hang in there everyone!

Sira money is due today.. 17.15 for regatta fee and shirt money. You need to
talk to Jill if you are having problems.

Banquet is going to be Thursday May 20th at 7PM in the Baker 1804 Lounge...
I'll send out more on this later.

Letter writing tomorrow. Bentley 129 from 7-10 PM.  Our goal is 1000 and we
are around 400! So yaaayyy come to the letter writing party with addresses
to send out! pleasepleaseplease come! You can come at any time during that
time slot! If you can't make at any of this time, you should give addresses
to Jill at practice tomorrow.

Meagan
This Fri and Sat is Inkahoots! it is sponsored by the printmaking program!
They will be at the top of Jeff at the courtyard thing 10am-5pm.

Hannah
Hotels are reserved for Dad Vail! Same place as last year. Its real fun! It
will be about 88$ per person. nicely done hanner! We will leave next
wednesday around noon :)

We will need to go out to Strouds on Friday sometime... watch for an e-mail
about this... we will all need to get out there if possible at some point to
set stuff up for this weekend

Megan- send out an e-mail for things you need for our dinner on Friday so
that we can get it all covered! Tenative time for this is 4, depending on
what needs to be done at Strouds.

To anyone sending out e-mails to the team- you need to copy Genevieve
because she doesn't get the e-mails for some reason. her e-mail is gb162209
thanksssss

wanna play paintball after the season? :)

remember the 72-hour rule... thus:
Caffeine is on the International Olympic Committee list of prohibited
substances

--
Shanna DeJoseph