[Ouwcrew-l] Loft Fundraiser

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 19:57:47 EDT 2010

 Okay guys for those of you who were not here in the Fall, We participated in a huge fundraiser that brought us in a pretty large chunk of monies. With that being said, we are doing the aftermath of it and collecting the lofts. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL! Unless you give me a good enough reason (and going home is not one of them unless for a good reason) then you MUST participate. The more girls we have the more money we make. These are the girls that signed up at the meeting...

Tegan
Lauren
Kate
Megan D
Savannah
Jill G
Genevieve
Sam
Autumn
Meagan C
Allison
Patty
Alyssa
Shanna

Here are the girls who were either not at the meeting or did not sign up...If you do not contact me with why you cannot make it and I agree thats okay then you will be fined what we would have made with you being here (it is held up to the exec board) if you are a no show.

Erin
Maddie
Jill S
Hannah
Jen A
Katie M
Sara F
Steph
Sarah B

I hope to hear from all of you very soon.

Thanks

TLM