[Ouwcrew-l] SIRA CARS

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 09:50:10 EDT 2010

Everyone,

Here are rides for SIRA. I took Sarah Blank out as a driver because with the amount of girls that needed to be in a late cars there was barely anyone left to fill the rest of the cars and would be a waste of gas. These were made completely randomly and will be your cars for the duration of to and from SIRA...no switching or complaining because this is how I will keep track of you. The early cars will be meeting at 12:00pm on Thursday in small Pedan parking lot and leaving at 12:30pm. The late van will meet at the same place at 4:45pm and leaving at 5:01 pm. Hannah will have travel packs to give to the drivers by then. WE WILL ALSO BE TRAVELING TOGETHER AS A TEAM IN BOTH THE LATE AND EARLY CARS!!!!! We will be doing gas by the individual cars so Drivers collect from your passengers before the end of the weekend. Passengers....having no cash is not an option! K great thanks let me know if i messed anything up or forgot you! Peace out.

Tegan

LATE:
Erin 5
Lauren