[Ouwcrew-l] ELECTIONS!!!!

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 11 15:25:58 EDT 2010

Hey all!

I hope you all had fun last night and those of you who ran in the half I hope you all did fantastic and I am proud of you for doing it! Good job in the scrimmage yesterday! Okay so dont forget elections are tonight at 6pm in Bentley 011. For all of those who have Flex Meals and can go to the Market it would be very nice of you to bring some chips or beverages if you could. You do not have to pay for the pizza it is being provided to you so it would just be a nice gesture! I know this email is last minute and if nobody does we will still have pizza and some bevs but I thought I would throw it out there! I hope you are all working on how you are going to WOW us into electing you and let me know if you have any questions! Love you all and see you soon!

TLM