[Ouwcrew-l] apparel shiz

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 9 20:57:47 EDT 2010

hey peeps,

just a few things,

  *   there is a chance your skins will not arrive by the time we go to SIRA even though i ordered them almost four weeks ago.....
  *   ....that being said, if they do get here on time, be prepared with money if you want to wear your skin at SIRA
  *   i don't really know what else to say about the skins. sorry, sorry, sorry if they don't arrive, hopefully they do. cross your fingers!!
  *   unis are supposedly coming on wednesday. i'm really, really going to need you guys to work with me to get those wednesday night or at practice on thursday morning. i cant bring them all in my car to SIRA so this is the heads up--have money for the uni next week!
  *   humane society thing is off. they already have enough peeps.

byeeeeeeeee--erin