[Ouwcrew-l] Picnic after Scrimmage

Hamm, Alyssa ah955206 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 9 15:28:28 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

I know it's a little last minute but I was wondering if you all would wanna have lunch at Stroud's after our races tomorrow. I was thinking we could get some party platters from jimmy johns and I'd bring some snacky stuff too. It would probably be about $6 or 7/person if we get everyone together. If you guys don't wanna do this, then maybe we could just go out somewhere afterwards?
Mmmk well let me know..phone, text, email so I can order stuff and go to the store :)
Hope you're having a lovely afternoon!

Alyssa