[Ouwcrew-l] humane society community service

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 8 16:42:05 EDT 2010

cool community service opportunity!! read below and let me know ASAP if you are interested in participating. i need to email these peeps back immediately before anyone else does.

We will be holding our spring Puppy Mill Awareness information tables next
week at the College Gate uptown. We are really in need of some additional
volunteers to hand out free animal crackers with info about the mills
attached to them.

We need volunteers that are not shy and able to thrust cookies into the
hands of everyone walking by :-)  The whole point is to get the
information out there - so it is important to be outgoing. Plus it's FREE
COOKIES - so it's not hard :-)  You may volunteer for only one hour or
more for the slots below. If you are able to assist please EMAIL HEATHER
AT hf247307 at ohio.edu.

If you want to help with the effort AND take responsibility for a dog
during any time 10-3pm both days. Two hour time slots only to help with
the dogs. Must be familiar with dogs and able to handle excitable dogs
that might want to jump on people. Friendly - just excitable. EMAIL
info at athenshumane.org. Thx!

Tuesday (4/13):
9:45 Set-up - 11am
10-11
1-2

Weds (4/14):
9:45 set up -11am
12-3

Information about the topic will be provided so that you may answer
questions if asked. Websites to direct the public to are on the flyers.