[Ouwcrew-l] yooooo

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 30 13:51:55 EDT 2009

hey girlfrans,
here's the deal. a few people have backed out of cedar point last minute or chose to not continue with the team. this mixed with me being unorganized, i need to ask a favor. everyone who CAN work cedar point next weekend (october 9th-11th), shoot me back an e-mail that says you can come, and also let me know if you can drive. this includes varsity and novice. we need 15 people. i have a good idea of who is coming next weekend, but i want to be certain before i send in the list so that we do in fact have a solid 15. if you have class that you need to be at then don't worry, you are excused. i need you to e-mail me by MIDNIGHT ON SATURDAY. thank you guys so much for your help. i'm sorry for all of these e-mails and for being a spaz.

xo--lauren