[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for 9-17!!!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 19:08:46 EDT 2009

Looks like we are going to wet dock tomorrow girls!!! As you saw there will be a few people sitting out so bring your running shoes in case that person is you!

I got my first blister of the season from the erg today!

Its a lovely evening!

Shanna
Shelly
Kelly
Stephanie

Erin
Tegan
Jill G
Lauren C

Jenny Strickland
Hannah-west
Jill S, Ellen, Joc- East

Nick
Alyssa and Nicole

I agree. That is a great idea. All we've got to do is jump up over that 100-foot waterfall, swim upstream 20 miles, get the sheriff on the phone... he liked us, I remember. And he'll send out a rescue boat. And... hey, there's a beer in the river. Cool.
Shan