[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 9-14!!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 12:28:11 EDT 2009

 Happy Birthday Tegan!

  *   Dues are 75$ and are due next meeting- the 21st. Talk to Jill about this if you need some sort of plan!

Adopt a Highways

  *   Tentative date for these are going to be September 25th and November 6th
  *   Watch for e-mails from Erin about times and pick up places and such

Saftey!

  *   We need a non-exec member to get First Aide and CPR training.
  *   Classes are the 20th and 27th from 2-4 PM. You can pick the day that is best for you! These are through Ping
  *   Club sports is having a class Wednesday September 23rd from 5-9 PM
  *   If you are not on exec and can do any of these, please go!

Shanna!

  *    Are the pick up places that I used on Monday ok for everyone? PLEASE tell me if you need me to move you around. I am going to try to keep drivers and riders similar throughout the week sooooo hopefully that works

Exec- Officer training is TOMORROW Wednesday in Morton 201. Be there at 7:45!

Recruitment!

  *   Novice meeting is THIS Thursday in Baker 242
  *   Be there at 7:30 so we can help direct girls to the room!
  *   We will be dressing up! Not everyone has their grey shirts anymore so wear churchy clothes!
  *   That means our 5k will be on Friday. We will meet the novice on their respective greens at 6:15 am and then walk them all to Peden. If you have a watch with a timer, please bring it so we can use it!

Jocelyn

  *   E-mail Joc jv188305 if you will be willing to help out with the novice once they get out on the water. Practice times for them will most likely be at 5 pm and we all know they need all the help they can get! :)

FUNdraising

  *   Cedar point is coming up... we need 15 and no more than 15 girls for each weekend.
  *   They are October 2-4 and October 9-11. You will get a preference as to which date you will go but do not count on getting the one you want. Let LC know ASAP which dates you can/want to go
  *   We will need khaki pants and we will be drug tested. So say no to drugs.
  *   Tenetive Erg-a-thon is Thursday November 5th, rain date week after. Lets make some mulaaah.

Ok i think i got everything
Much love
Shan
Don't forget about practice today!!!

(nicole, let me know if that let you subscribe!)
“You usually have to go to a van convention to see art of the quality, you do.”