[Ouwcrew-l] Adopt a Highway

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 23:53:53 EDT 2009

hii babies,

just wanted to tell you to be prepared to keep your friday afternoons of september 25th and november 6th free for adopt a highway. we are going to try to get some out of the way instead of cramming them in : ) remeber these are mandatory. you all did a really great job helping last year and i would love it if you keep up the hard work! (i know they really suck)

i am trying to get some other volunteer things in line such as: helping at all the other sporting events and possibly a learn to row day at well works. let me know if you have any other ideas. we have to get a shit ton of community service done, and i received an email today telling me there are no excuses for not doing it.

get ready to be even better people then you all already are!

loooves ya,

erin