[Ouwcrew-l] Excuse me, can I talk to you for a second?

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 6 21:45:23 EDT 2009

Hello everybody! I hope you are as excited as I am for another season... and I do hope you had a wonderful summer! Formalities aside, I need your schedules! I know that some of you gave them to me before school went out but my webmail crashed this summer so I have lost most of those :( Please use an excel spreadsheet to outline your week.. I don't necessarily need class names, just when you have them! Ok great see you all at the involvement fair tomorrow... much love!
Shan

“Well, now, Gandhi, since you don’t grasp the fact that I think you’re incompetent, ladies and gentlemen, pay attention please: presenting the world’s longest “Shoosh”. Mmh…Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m goin’ to go ahead and…stop. I’m not committing the way I normally do. When you go away I’ll regroup, maybe see you later.”