[Ouwcrew-l] schedule! read

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 00:07:10 EDT 2009

hey guys,
a lot of you weren't at the meeting or just didn't sign up so i need you to e-mail me back and let me know when you would like to work. you can switch with any of mine if you need to because i will be filling in for whatever ends up open at the end anyway.

thanks for your help everyone! and don't forget, like all fundraisers, this is absolutely 100% mandatory. all you have to do is sit at the tent and MAYBE help buy books from students who come up. you can study or do whatever, but your body needs to be in the tent, or no monies for us! if there are any issues just let me know. i won't bite.

k love you all!
--lauren

p.s. anyone else waking up at 5 a.m. without an alarm clock!??! ahhh