[Ouwcrew-l] Ok I think this is it!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 23 18:54:14 EDT 2009

I think i have it right this time ladies.
For those on south green, wait at the south green crosswalk near the volleyball courts
East- Washington Arch
West- near the college of osetopathic medicine

remember, 5:15 and do NOT be late
drivers, remember who is in your car. i will send out the varsity and novice numbers so there won't be any excuses for not having your peoples number. also, get gas tonight and things

varsity- remember to take a nap... wink wink wink wink

if there is still a problem... call me and let me know.. pref before like 11!

alrighty see you all bright and early!

TO columbuw

Jill Kill Starkey- west
Savannah
Kate Schmidlin

Shanna- east bring your pods!!!
Jen Atkins
Stephanie Leyva

Kelly
Shelly- court and union
Sam Berish- west
Jenny Strickland- court and union

Stephanie Gibson- south
Tegan
Sarah Blank

Erin D- South
Betsy Martin

Alyssa- South
Megan Csubak
Brit Marxen

My- south
Liz Michael
Lauren Conover

Hannah- east
Alexia Heffernan
Kayla Vaughn

Ellen- east
Bryana
Kendra

Joc- south
Tabitha

Megan Dean- west
Olivia
Kelly Hays
Brittney George

Jill Gostomski- south
Caitlin Feller
Genevieve

FROM Columbus
note- Joc said she is willing to drive people back from columbus on sunday. talk to her if you are interested

Jill Starkey
Sarah Blank
Jen Atkins
Olivia

Kelly
Tegan
Savannah
Betsy

Stephanie G
Stephanie Leyva
Bryana
Tabitha
Caitlin

Shanna
Kelly Hays
Meagan C
Alexia

Jill G
Genevieve
Kendra
Kayla

Nick
Sam Berish

DRINK WATER TONIGHT
shan

"…Reflect on your experiences and accomplishments. Remember the dedication, the pain, the jubilation, the camaraderie -- your family. Remember the feel of the oar in your hand, the swing, the perfect catch, the pull, the drive and the run of the boat beneath you. But most importantly, never forget that the glory is not in you or any individual. Instead, remember that the glory is always in the team."