[Ouwcrew-l] Varsity- we are getting close!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 19:46:40 EDT 2009

 Hey guys. Nice job at practice todayyyyy we are almost there so lets just swallow our pride and push it out to the end :)

rides are the same tomorrow
i dont know where the keys are so if you have them, get the motor in the mornin

i skipped two days of facts soooo

In the Central Highlands region of Mexico there are many volcanoes. Two volcanoes can be seen from Mexico City. These are Popocatépetl and Ixtacíhuatl. Both of these are quiet, although Popocatépetl sends up steam and smoke occasionally.

Cincinnati had the first professional city fire department.

shan