[Ouwcrew-l] Exciting Minutes and Rides Tomorrow! 10-19-09

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 19 20:35:57 EDT 2009

Rides are going to be the same as they were yesterday! So be ready at 5:15!

IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE MEETING I NEED THIS FROM YOU
Your name, if you can drive to columbus, if you can drive back from columbus, if you are staying in columbus, or if you will already be in columbus on saturday and meeting us at the race. give this to me as soon as you read this. if you have special circumstances, text me 740-707-4599 asap!

Race Saturday!
72 hour rule starts wednesday. No alcohol, cigs, caffiene, drugs, sex.... oops just kidding about the last one.

Erin- Novice, if you havnt paid for your t shirts, which you HAVE TO PAY TO ROW!!! erin will make herself available for you to give it to her. watch for an e-mail for that

TUESDAY November 10th, our meeting will be at 9 in Bentley, room TBA. Everyone needs to be there, we really dont accept excuses for this meeting, you should all be here we are doing something very important like evals and goals and things

Planet Ping- Friday at 7pm. Meet at Ping at 6:50 in the lobby. Check the list Erin sent out if you do not remember

Saturday November 7th at 10 AM, bringing boats back to P-Burg. Meet at Ping Parking lot. If you are here, you are going! We will be LEAVING at 10, meet at 9:50!

Hanner-
Stern to Bow
Varsity 8 2:10 PM- Savannah, Hannah, Kelly, Tegan, Steph, Jill, Erin, Shan, Lauren
Varsity 4- 12:35 PM- Olivia, Ellen, Megan, Alyssa, Jill G
Novice 8- 9:55 AM- Olivia, Brianna, Stephanie, Megan C, Britt G, Caitlin, Kelly, Genivieve, Sarah
Novice 8- 11:00 AM-My, Kayla, Brittany Marxen, Autum, Liz, Alexia, Sam, Tabitha, Jenny
Novice 4- 2:20- Jen, Betsy, Savannah, Kendra, Kate
In Griggs Resavior (haha) in Columbus!
We will all be leaving around 6:45 AM. We travel as a team, so no complaining girllls.

We do a special thing on crew where novice get paired with a varsity member to be their mentor/big sister/thing. Vag= varsity are great. Naps= novice are pretty sweet. It was random, so yaaaay its a lifelong bond! Here they are :)
Vags and Naps OH PS I am sorry if i spelled your name wrong... i did this in a hurry and didn't have time for technicalities!
Shanna- Brittany Marxen, Liz Michael
Tegan- Shelly, Kayla Vaughn
Jill S- Karly McMakin, Betsey Martin
Steph-  Ellen, Autum Springer
Jenny- Kate Schmidlin, Kendra Washington, Brittany George
Erin- Olivia Hammond, Savannah Bales, Sam Berish
Lauren- Sarah Blank, Megan Dean, Megan Shoeback
Jill G- Jenn Adkins, My Dao
Kelly- Kelly Hayes, Stephanie Leyva
Alyssa- Tabitha Miller,  Kaitlyn Feller, Genivieve Blank
Hannah- Brianna, Alexia Heffernan