[Ouwcrew-l] Friday Practice

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 15 14:57:30 EDT 2009

 Hi ladies,

We will have practice tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.  I know people are going home and stuff like that so instead of trying to make lineups, if everyone could meet at Ping at 4:45pm ready to go that would be great.  If any varsity  want to come out it would be greatly appreciated!  We will probably be taking the Mothership down off the trailer as well.  In case we don't have an even number of people to take out boats, please BRING YOUR RUNNING SHOES.  If you can drive please drive to Ping.  Ok see you tonight/tomorrow!

Joc