[Ouwcrew-l] Scrimmage

Hughes, Kelly kh159107 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 15 13:34:51 EDT 2009

 Hey girls!
Varsity (including Savannah and Olivia) - we will be scrimmaging Marietta on Sunday.  Our varsity 8 will race their varsity 8 and our varsity 4 will race their novice 8.  Remember that this is just another practice and it's nothing serious or anything to get stressed out about!  We will be doing timed pieces- somewhere around 6 minutes, 4 minutes, and 2 minutes-  who knows!! Shanna please make cars, we should be picked up at 9:45, for Marietta plans on arriving at 10.  I know Saturday is homecoming but lets try not showing up hungover on Sunday morning.

Novice- although you are not participating in the scrimmage, you are encouraged to come and watch and support your varsity girls that love you so much.  Let Shanna know asap if you plan on coming!! Bring your friends, show that what crew is about!

Kelly