[Ouwcrew-l] Varsity!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 14 20:17:59 EDT 2009

Hey yall, here is the list oh phone numbers. If there is ever a morning when its too bad to go out, Nick will tell tegan, tegan will tell the drivers, and the drivers will tell their car. DO NOT call anyone and ask if practice is cancelled... it will only clog up the phones and make things harder on everyone. so be patient and wait it out!

anywho, rides will be the same tomorrow and friday unless you hear differently from me. we will switch it up next week.

i love you allllll
Shan
What does purified water with natural caffeine taste like?
nothing.