[Ouwcrew-l] COMMUNITY SERVICE SHIZ

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 14 14:10:24 EDT 2009

hey peeps,

so this planet ping thing has gotten a little insaneo in the braino......the deal is this: the first 25 people on my list, are the 25 that are going to be attending planet ping from 7:00pm to 10:30pm on October 23rd. I have attached a copy of the list. COMPLETELY DISREGARD THE EMAIL FROM THE LADY AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE RESPONDED. I repeat, the first 25 on the list ARE THE 25 GOING : )

for the soccer game gals:
meet in the parking lot of ping at 1:45. i will be there with my automobile, and i need Jill Starkey to be there with hers. We are going to the soccer field over by hungry howie's so it is a bit of a trek by way of foot...and im not really sure where it even is.....the girls i have going are: Jill S, Jill G, Kayla, Carly, Alexia, Jen, and Me. If for some reason you have decided you are now busy from 1:45 to 4 on Friday afternoon, then you are in charge of finding your own replacement and telling me you have done so.

okay peace out--erin d...btw my phone number is 740.359.3204 not whatever i gave you in another email!