[Ouwcrew-l] FREE COX BOX

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 14 03:40:08 EDT 2009

I think a video is an awesome idea... is anyone w/ a camera available to go to the novice practice tomorrow? If so, perhaps the novice who are rowing should dress in 'rags' like we had mentioned last week? Entries are due tomorrow, right? so we really need to hop on this...

I like the comic strip idea, but getting it there might be hard to do my tomorrow, maybe something in a digital format would be better..? Like a powerpoint  as a comic strip?  I don't have a lot of time that I could spend at any normal hours, but maybe I could make a power point of our coxswain communication evolution? Yelling (but looses voice) > Megaphone (but stroke seat had it all up in their face)  > Giant antique cox box (but it didn't really work) > ghetto cox box that barely works, (has no stroke rating) > cox box that mostly functions (unreliable, could die on race day!) >NEW spiffy awesome cox box that they're going to give us and we can be willing some big trophy or somehitng?  We could take some pictures and make them look cartoon-y or just make cartoons... Jenny- do we have the jumbo cox box here?  let me know if you guys have any other ideas ... im just rolling w/ something! We should deff find one or two more things, even if they seem kind of small (flyer, poem, song) bc we NEED a new cox box....

sorry to write a giant e-mail....
Ellen